Today I am going to share with you a sweet gift idea that you can make for someone to brighten up their day, a Candy Bouquet! This goodie could pretty much be used for anything, get well, birthday, graduation, teacher gifts, fathers day… or how about just a sweet way to say Thanks? Whatever the reason, it is sure to bring a smile to the recipient!
Here’s what’cha need:
- candy! I used miniatures, full size bars, and 4 boxes of candy for the vase
- skewer sticks
- foam block
- cardboard juice container
- ribbon, confetti paper and anything else that you want to use to embellish your bouquet with
Here’s what’cha do:
- Tape all the candy to the skewer sticks
- Clean, dry & insert the foam block in your cardboard juice container. To sweeten up your “vase” tape the four boxes of candy to the outside of your container. Tape each corner together, this will help hold it all in. Don’t worry, we will cover all the tape later with ribbon :)
- Now just insert your candy sticks into the foam. Arrange them into an eye pleasing bouquet… I put the bigger candies in first, towards the back of the bouquet and then filled in the rest. Vary the height and spacing to make it more visually appealing.
- To finish it off, add some confetti paper to the top of the vase (around the skewers) to hide the foam. Now tie a pretty ribbon around the vase to help hold it together and pretty it up a bit more. As if a bouquet of candy needs to be any more pretty than it is!
And there you have it, a sweet treat that is sure to brighten anyone’s day! Try to be stronger than me though, I was only able to save one Reese’s cup… none of the other’s survived and made it on the bouquet… whoops :)